Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sheeeezzz Back ......

OK OK so I admit my energy has been a little low recently. The realisation that I don't really know who I am, what I want and where I wanna go/be in conjunction with giving what little power I did have to a relationship that turned out no to be 'The One' left me low and yes I admit I did wallow down there for a while although all my friends were constantly throwing down rope ladders. I'd kinda swing about of them but just couldn't be arsed to climb all the way up.

This week after hiding away in a dark corner down in Starland Bunny pointed out it was probably time that I sort of bucked up my ideas. She was right - as always ;) I had been wallowing but as I tried to defend myself by saying I was a 3 score on a feedback form neither positive or negetive just average I couldn't help thinking actually the girl has a valid point. After managing to successfully work my way up from the lower energy levels of the emotional scale of Grief, Fear and Disappointment through Blame, Judgement, Anger, Jealousy and Disappointment I was now quite happy hanging out in the comfort of my new pals Boredom, Pessimism, Frustration, Irritation and Impatience with occasional drop ins from Acceptance, Hopefulness and Forgiveness. Was I ready to leave my now comfy friends and hit the town with Joy, Passion, Ethusiasm and Playfulness????


I landed back in Sydney took part in one of my favourite pastimes - play the tourist. How easily we forget to appreciate this beautiful city as we rush from one place to another catching up with others who are doing exactly the same. I brought a day tripper ticket and made a promise to myself that I would use enough public transport to make it worth the money. Bus trips, Ferry rides, the Opera House, dodgy canteen style Italian Food, Beautiful coastal views, Stunning Botanical gardens, Stinky Seaweed Beaches, Train rides and of course an ice cream. Jon and I were exhausted as we waited the 45 mins for the final bus to Cammeray resisting the urge to catch a cab as this final trip to make my ticket worth the money. I laughed, danced and sang myself around the city like the happy looney I truely am.

Today much the same only today it was Chatswood and much dancing mainly in Jons car ....... guess what I am trying to say is yep I guess I am ready and look forward to many more play dates with Joy and Playfulness and hopefully their close friends Enpowerment, Freedom and Gratitude.

1 comment: