Monday, July 13, 2009

Dreaming into the future

The dreams are back. They come and go but I think they are back. Vivid like dream which are so real and close to my real life that I am never sure if I dreamt them or they actually happened. Some of the time I only realise they were a dream when something happens or someone tells me something for the first time - but yet I know....

Last night a lovely lady subtly explained that eating fish is not good. All she did was right at the end of the dream she asked is anyone vegetarian whilst holding a board with anti-fishing quotes. She didn't say anything about it and I only saw the board for about 3 seconds but it's the only thing I remember clearly. The thing is it was the next step in my becoming vegetarian plan. I was allowing seafood as I had not research the alternatives and also not being so familiar with the shops here in the UK I wanted to make sure I was still getting a balanced meal. But I have not started the research and even though I have not eaten meat since I have been back I have not taken the next step. Anyway I know this is a message - noted universe and I am on it ....

1 comment: